Jig for precise cutting of taper lines – both parallel and bevelled cuts. Perfect for cutting table legs .e.g.
Jig can be used with table saws on a table with standard 3/4"× 3/8" ( 19 × 9.5 mm ) long grooves with the closest edge 6" ( 152.4 mm ) away from the saw blade.
- 915 mm long guide (the slider moves in the table groove )
- 1° increment angle scale and two gauges on the ends of the base.
- Two clamps with a wide body and rubber ends ensure that material is attached securely
- Adjustable guide with a groove for attaching clamps, which can be fixed on the base using two screws with a large plastic cap
- Three rubber belts run through the tool and help stabilize the workpiece
- Firm handle
- table made of 12 mm thick laminated MDF 803 × 197 mm