Two brass clamps with hardwood handle, with space for a spare needle point and pencil leads inside. The trammel points attach to a right-angled beam of any length. The collet inside the clamp can hold, either a steel needle point, or a pencil lead for marking. Great for layout, marking, measuring and drawing any size circle or arc (based on the length of the beam they are mounted on).
- beautifully shaped hardwood handles
- built-in storage for needle points and pencil leads
- easy to clamp onto 10 - 25 mm thick material of any length, width 5 - 27 mm
- solid brass components
- lead and needle points are easy to replace
- contains 6 pieces of #2 lead
- contains 2 pieces of ø 2 mm needle points, length 24 mm