Information on the processing of personal data necessary for performance of the contract
CONTROLLER IDENTITY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- The controller of your personal data is trading company unitechnic.cz s.r.o., based in U Vysočanského pivovaru 701/3, 190 00 Prague 9, company registration number: 27425134 (hereinafter referred to only as "controller").
- The controller''s contact information is as follows: mailing address: Topolová 483, 250 67 Klecany; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org: telephone number +420 266 190 190.
- The controller has not named a commissioner for personal data protection.
LEGAL REASON FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The legal reason for processing your personal data is that it is necessary in order to fulfil a contract between you and the controller; or the processing is performed in order to take measures, on the part of the controller, before said contract concludes, according to art. 6, section 1, letter b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to only as "regulation").
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The purpose of processing your personal data is the fulfilment of a contract between you and the controller;or the processing is performed in order to take measures, on the part of the controller, before said contract is concluded.
- The controller may not perform automated, individual decision-making, in accordance with art. 22 of the regulation.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract''s rights and obligations, and then for a period necessary for archiving in accordance with applicable generally binding regulations, but for a period no longer than prescribed by generally binding regulations.
OTHER PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
- Other recipients of your personal data shall be shipping companies and other parties that deliver goods and realise payments based on the purchase contract.
- The controller has no intention of passing your personal data on to a third country (a country outside the European Union) or an international organisation.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- Under the conditions set in the directive, you have the right to request that the controller provide you access to your personal data, the right to correct or erase your personal data, or to the limit their processing, the right to raise an objection against the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to transfer your personal data.
- If you believe the processing of your personal data violated or violates the regulation, you also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory body.
- You are not obligated to provide personal data. The provision of your personal data is an essential requirement to conclude or fulfil the contract. Without the provision of your personal data, the contract cannot be concluded or fulfilled on the part of the controller.