Information for consumers ‒ natural persons
Due to the nature of the items in our e-shop, our customers are typically not natural persons but entrepreneurs. In spite of that, pursuant to legislation in force and effect, we remember them and therefore provide the following legally required information:
CAUTION ‒ The following information relates only to purchasing consumers, not persons acting as entrepreneurs when concluding the purchase agreement.
Before the conclusion of the purchase agreement or before the purchasing consumer places a binding purchase order, the seller provides purchasing consumers with information pursuant to Sections 1811, 1820 and 1826 of the Civil Code in this e-shop. Following that, the seller also provides the following information:
- Information on rights arising from product defects and other terms and conditions for exercising such rights. This information can be found in the section Warranties, Complaints and Service, subsection Liability for Product Defects.
- Information for exercising the right to withdraw from the agreement and the related additional terms and conditions. Pursuant to Section 1820, Para. 1, items f), g) and h) and Para. 2 and 3 of the Civil Code, the seller provides said information in the form of a template instruction about the option to withdraw from the agreement, the requisites of which are defined by Government Regulation no. 363/2013 Coll. Said template instruction for consumers is contained in the section Warranties, Complaints and Service, subsection Template Instruction on Consumers'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Right to Withdraw.
- The concluded purchase agreement will be stored with the seller and the seller will allow access to it; the purchase agreement can be concluded in languages corresponding to the language version of the e-shop.
- the technical steps leading to conclusion of a purchase agreement are as follows: Putting (a) product(s) in the shopping cart (draft purchase agreement), submitting the purchase order and its subsequent e-mail confirmation by the e-shop (purchase agreement conclusion)
- errors generated when entering data before submitting the purchase order can be found and corrected in the e-shop itself, in the client''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s personal section, or at the e-shop customer telephone line
- The consumer may cancel any purchase order for products (draft – proposal to conclude a purchase agreement) not yet submitted. To do this, you can make use of any means that the seller has available, such as e-mail email@example.com, telephone 266 190 190, in writing to any facility address, or verbally at the Úžice facility
- We accompany each product delivery with a file of documents, containing the taxable bill, instructions on consumer rights, information concerning warranties (rights arising from product defects), instructions for use, one copy of the purchase agreement, and a complaint form should it be needed. CAUTION - The taxable bill for the consumer noticeably contains the following: "The buyer has declared that it is not acquiring the products for business purposes. This bill cannot be used for tax records."
- The prices shown by the Internet interface are valid at the time of placing the purchase order.
- Consumer complaints, and handling them (methods, terms and condition of their out-of-court settlement) are defined in the section Complaint Procedure and subsection Complaint Settlement. The consumers are entitled to refer their complaints to a supervision or state inspection authority: Czech Trade Inspection Authority, registered office Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2, Company ID: 00020869, Internet address: www.coi.cz, which is relevant for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from the purchase agreement. The platform for on-line dispute settlement located at the Internet address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used for settling disputes between the seller and the buyer arising from the purchase agreement.