CONTROLLER IDENTITY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- The controller of your personal data is the trading company unitechnic.cz s.r.o., based in U Vysočanského pivovaru 701/3, 190 00 Prague 9, Czech Republic, company registration number: 27425134 (hereinafter referred to only as "controller").
- The controller''''s contact information is as follows: mailing address: Topolová 483, 250 67 Klecany, Czech Republic; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number: +420 266 190 190.
- The controller has not named a commissioner for personal data protection.
LEGAL REASON FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The legal reason for the processing of your personal data is that your consent has, hereby, been given the controller according to art. 6, section 1, letter a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to only as "regulation").
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to enable the controller to send commercial messages and perform other marketing activities for you to receive.
- The controller may not perform automated, individual decision-making, in accordance with art. 22 of the regulation.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- Your personal data will be stored by the controller until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed.
OTHER PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
- Recipients of your personal data shall be parties providing marketing services to the controller:
- marketing agencies performing advertising activities on behalf of the controller
- analytical tools processing anonymised personal data for the purposes of obtaining statistical data
- The controller has no intention of passing your personal data on to a third country (a country outside the European Union) or an international organisation.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Under the conditions set in the directive, you have the right to request that the controller provide you access to your personal data, the right to have your personal data corrected or erased, or to limit their processing, the right to raise an objection against the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to transfer your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw consent that you have given the controller in order to process your personal data. However, this does not affect the legality personal data processed before this withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed in the following ways: by written request via e-mail sent to email@example.com or in written form via postal service to the mailing address provided above.
If you believe the processing of your personal data violated or violates the regulation, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory body.
You are not obligated to provide personal data. Provisions of your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement, neither is it an essential requirement for the conclusion of a contract.
You have the right, at any time, to raise an objection against the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, if this profiling concerns said direct marketing. If you raise an objection against the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.